Yaw Art Center

 

Yaw Art Center – The Yaw Building was constructed in 1953 as library and classrooms for the Sheldon Jackson College. It is now active as the Yaw Art Center, the site of various studios for hosting visiting artists and classroom space for the Sitka Fine Arts Camp’s summer and after school art programs. Yaw Art Center can accommodate events seeking large classrooms and provides abundant table space for hands on workshops.

Floor Plan:

Yaw Art Center – floor plan